Playing Rubik's Cube can exercise children¡®s seven abilities:
1. Eyesight; in the initial stage, when playing the most basic third-order magic cube, there are many changes, using the eyes to observe and identify the location of each magic cube.
2. Endurance; when playing magic cube, without mastering the method, we will never turn back. The more anxious we are to turn out, the more unable we turn out. At this time, we need some patience to overcome, slowly to understand.
3. Handpower; Turning magic cube requires both hands, which can exercise the flexibility and coordination of the hand.
4. Memory; when you begin to restore the cube, you need a good memory to remember some formulas. When you want to improve your restoring speed, you will practice more.
5. Spatial judgment ability; when turning the magic cube, always imagine how the magic cube can be restored, in the process of such imagination, you exercise your spatial judgment ability.
6. Attention; We need to concentrate on restoring the magic cube. If we think about it by ourselves, we will enjoy it and immerse ourselves in the world of restoring magic.
7. Reaction speed; In professional magic cube competition speed, exercise the reaction speed of players.
Rubik's Cube is a rare human brain sport, which can exercise spatial thinking ability quickly. Playing Rubik's Cube is a leisure activity symbolizing wisdom and fashion. If you are a boy, can restore a third-order magic cube in 1 minute, it is easy to get the favor of girls around you!
Texture of material: ABS