YA201 12V Car Engine Fault Code Reader
YA201 works with most 12v obdii gasoline cars, but not for all cars , and it doesn’t support 24v trucks.
1pc * YA201 Code Reader
1pc * English User Manual
YA201 provides full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and meets protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
1) Data stream sorting
2) Find The Cause Of The Fault Code
3) Multi-Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese Chinese (Allows the user to change the language used by the tool. English is default.)
4) Free Update Life Time: Just Put in the USB, Copy and Paste the files into Flash disk .
5) Screenshut function: Press the up and down button together for about 3 seconds.
6) DTC Look Up: Looks up definitions of DTCs stored in scan tool, and shows the possiblecauses of the DTC. (NOt every DTC with possible causes reason)
7) Voltage Test: This function is used to monitor the voltage present on pin 16 of the OBDIIData Link Connector.
8) Option: Changes tool option displays tool information, and performs tool self-tests.
9) Unit: Changes measurement units display metric or imperial.
10) Data Logging: Turn on /off the data log function to record the device data through vehicle.
11) Self-test: Display Test . Used to check the display screen.
12) Keyboard Test : Verifies that the keys are working correctly.
How to use ?
Locating Data Link Connector
1.Choose a location under driver side dash under steering wheel) and use that description in both places.
2. If unsure about location of dlc, check vehicl manual or reputable service center about location
Connect the tool
1. If the connector is not there a label should be there indicating the whereabouts of the connector.
2. If necessary, remove the cover from the DLC
3. Turn the ignition switch to the on position. Do not start the engine
4. Plug the OBD connector into the Data Link Connector.
5. The tool will attempt to identify the vehicle. If successful, the vehicle identifie lisplayed. if the vehicle cannot be identified, menus will be shown for you to select the vehicle manually
Use this function to select a vehicle and then proceed to the diagnostic Menu.
Reads DTCs from vehicles computer with Koeo or KOE
Deletes dtcs from vehicle s memory
Live Data menu lets you view, record and playback real time PIDs data from the electronic control mod
In live data menu, you can insert the selected item to front by holding pressing the “ok” key for 3 seconds
Views vehicle Parameter Identification Data(PIDs)in real time PIDs are displayed in either a text format or graph format when
Show the live data via graph mode, selecte PIDs by “OK” key, enter the graph by “Return”key switch the PIDs by “UP”and “Down”key
Record the PIDs frame, selecte PIDs by “OK” key,enter the record page by “Return” key. Select the storage slot location to start record
Choose the record slot to playback the live data, switch frame by”UP” and “Down”key
Displays a snapshot of operating conditions at the time of a fault.
Scan tool displays the vehicle’s VIN number, Calibration ID (s) and CVNthat identify the software version in the vehicles control module (s.)The tool also displays In-Use Performance Tracking of importantreadiness monitors.
Tool will display a list of components and their locations on the vehicle.This function will always appear on the Main Menu.
This selection will appear on the Diagnostic Menu only when the toollhas a list of component locations for the currently selected vehicle.
Scan tool controls the operation of vehicle components, tests or systems.
9.On Sensor Test
Displays oxygen sensor monitoring test results from the vehicle’s memory,the O2 Monitor Test is NOT an ON-DEMAND TEST.
Displays a snapshot of the state of the vehicle’s OBDII Monitors.
* To review I/M Readiness status,make sure that the ignition key is switched to ON with the engine off.
* Not all monitors are supported by all vehicles.There are two types of l/M Readiness tests:
* since DTCs Cleared -shows status of the monitors since the DTCs werelast cleared.
* This Drive Cycle-shows status of monitors since the start of the currentdrive cycle.
YA201 Support OBD 2 protocols car :
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
YA201 Code Reader Support Car List:
American Car :
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2000 to now
for Chrysler , for Ford, for GM, For Jeep …
European Car :
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2003 to now
For Alfa romeo , for SAAB ,for Acura , for Opel , for Audi for Seat , for Peugeot , for Renault
For Bentley , for Skoda , for Daewoo , for Benz , for Daihatsu , for Land Rover , for BMW , for Vauxhall , for Citroen , for Volvo , for Fiat , for VW , for Ford , for Jaguar…
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2006 to now
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai , for Dacia , for Lexus , for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru , for Suzuki, for Toyota…
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2009 to now
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands worldwide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-30 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-30 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you have specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
We do not issue the refund if:
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.
Enjoy flexible international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries across the world
Arrange your return for a full refund, we've got you covered with our full Buyer protection
Buy with confidence using the world’s most popular and secure payment methods
No products in the cart.